Not delicious food @ Williams

Mt,tricia and poh yee went for Williams mamak @ Tmn Mayang the other day. I think in february. And we had an heart attack!!!
You would if you heard my story.

How much do you think it cost for this plate of thing?? by the way,it's soft shell crab fried rice in a mamak stall.
Photobucket

Done with guessing?? Well that plate of fried rice cost me RM25!!!! Cost me freaking RM25!! WTF ??? And it tasted SUXX!!! The soft shell crab was shocked in oil. DARN!! And I've no idea from where i heard that Williams r famous for their nice food!! BLUEKXX!!


And then How about this one?? It's called surf and turf i think. With beef and small lobster and also potato and spaghetti.
Photobucket

Enough with the guessing.. It cost us RM50!!! %*^&$#%^**&
This was the worst western food ever. OMG!!! The beef, like tricia said has a smell. And the lobster was just pathetic!!! Gosh!! It was not worth it. I will pay the same price to a better environment and food restaurant.

That was me and tricia's 1st time and will be my last time going there for a meal. Just horrible and terrible!!!

Popular Posts