Dim sum @ hiltop

Paulin brought us to Hiltop dim sum the other day. Again I was having the car.. Wee~

I didn't know this place until that very day..

Apparently this place was well covered. It was air-conditioned inside. Very good. I like it.


The chee cheong Fun

The chee cheong fun was ok. Ordered the Prawn and pork version.


As always, i kinda like porridge hence the chicken porridge.

The porridge was good. But of course Foh sang's is much better.


The fried carrot cake.

I always always like this. But this time i gonna say nah..

It wasn't up to my expectation. The carrot cake was too oily. Outer layer not crispy enough.

This is new to me. The pork balls. Sinful but delicious stuff.

The pork inside was well done with a lil sweet and also not too oily.


The stuff we ate the other day together with CCK, paulin, Marina and me.

The lotus leaf glutinous rice was especially nice. Love it. And also the one in the foil was herbal chicken. The chicken was soft and tender. Herbal was fully absorbed by the chicken. You can taste the smell in your tip of tongue. ^^

That morning we spend RM49.40 for the dim sum. Not bad huh? 4 persons not more than 50.

Popular Posts