Dinner @ Damai

Being brought by ming ming & gangs to Damai for dinner one night last month. 

I was messaging kexin on whether they wanna have dinner in cafe but end up they invite me for dinner in KF but ended in Damai for ikan bakar. 


They introduced me the special teh c over there. Wow! It was nice. 4colors in one glass. 

Kexin ordered this sizzling noodles. It was good too. 



I ordered their claypot rice.. Well it was not too nice but i was too hungry so gulps it all down. 

Thought it won't be enough  for me since i didn't eat for the whole already.. But end up it was too much for me. 

The ikan bakar bakar there was superb but i didn't manage to capture a picture because we were too hungry and it looks so delicious that basically it spelt "Eat Me" on the fish. Hehe~

Popular Posts