Lunch @ Foh Sang

I think 2 weeks back I had my lunch with Ah Peng Hoi at Foh Sang. He was diagnosed with food poisoning and hence can't eat the food in cafeteria. I was having car that very day hence we went out for food. 

It was being said that Foh sang was and still famous with their Porridge. And so I brought him there. So that he can try the porridge over there. (sick people mah..)


Then I saw this dumplings. Was really in the mood of trying some. Ordered and tasted and proven that it was NICE!!! 

Seriously the dumplings were fried to perfection. With the crispy outside and the juicy inside. The WOW! factor was there. 


This shop was located at the centre of Foh Sang. Forgotten the name of the restaurant. They have the yellow signboard. But Yet, I am loving it. Will jot down the name next time. 


For those who know me, should know that I can't resist Pan mee. Whenever I go, if i see pan mee then I will go for it. 

Tried their pan mee. Not nice at all. No flavor at all. Sighzz.. Disappointed. 

Peng hoi tried their porridge and thought it was nice. smooth. but too large portion. 

Popular Posts