Art Movement

]Art Movement

Today gonna go for an art tour around KL.
I will start with KLCC Galeri Petronas.
Then Pasar Seni Annexe Galeri.
Next, Galeri Perdana Jln Tun Razak.
Last if manage to get on time, will be KLpac.
Wanna see yasmin ahmad exhibition.
It has been a while since i last have a visit to all those places.
I remember it used to be my favourite place to hang out during my form6 era.
If i have the time.
I normally will just take a bus down town after class.
Wearing my F6 uniform and rome KL like nobody business.
I love the feeling of getting to an art exhibition.
It makes me feel comfortable and also a sense of higher taste.
It's the passion in one artist that inspired me.
The way they struggle to get the message to the public.
Arts is a way to express and show the civilisation of a comunity or rather union.
Like I say, I love arts though I'm not very good in it.
I believe our local artist had been working very hard and their works are worth a look from us.
We should support them.
Just like we should support local products.
To make their name and indirectly our country.
Support Local ~!!
^^

Popular Posts