Business calling..




Well, stock coming like now..
2pm and then banner on the way of printing.


This is business we are talking about.
If it works then we get money ..
If it don't then we're doom !!



The thing now is we don't even have enough money to do it.
I'm getting help from my friends and family.

It's a stupid thing to not plan it properly i know.
I thought i can count on my ajk but NOPE!
that's now how the plan should go.

I guess I should learn how to do a proper interview next time.
Need to get capable people to help in activity.
Or atleast those who will ask if they don't know how to do it.
I guess Im too weak and hence I have problem on recruiting the right person also.

Can't really judge anyone now because it's actually all my fault.
Im bad in admin/ management.
And now..
I know it.

Popular Posts