New sem new student new junior

It's kinda weird when I hear one start calling me "Puan" .
I don't think I will get used to it anytime soon.
New juniors. Seeing them. I cant see me.
I have no idea why, i still cannot see one person that sound or act like me.
Maybe it's a good thing.

Juniors being junior.
Some are arrogant.
some are very helpful.
some are very cheeky.
and some are naughty.

They had yet moving in to their room.
Im still occupying in other room.
Meaning im currently living "setinggan".
Im currently staying in other room rather than my own room.
It's nice being away from them for a while.

Just now i went to the 1st roll call.
I was late with my roommate.
Well, basically we don't care.
as long as we went.
The 2nd geruda, makes us do 10 "fly act" . haha~ kinda fun if got friend.

MCKK was the AJK pindah.
apparently she's in charge of the rooms arrangements.
And i wanted to have a look on the juniors room arrangement.
But she just say "tak boleh".
Then give me that look. Arrgghhh~

My roommate is upgraded to lans coperal.
Hence she asked for the list and guess what?
MCKK said "ok".
I was like. What the F*** ??
But that's the reality. Being rank. people will scare of you or atleast respect you.

Then there was this agar2.
saying that she don't wanna be there for "junior taklimat"
Well, i don't know why.. i just dont feel she's sincere.
So i just answer she was being "temberang"
I know i was rude. but that was something i say out without using my brain 1st.

So to end this.
Hakikatnya, those with rank will be those that being look up.
Those without wil just be .. like that lo..
I kinda not used to it..
Kinda used to being look up to. but when i got it, normally i dun like it. mcm mn ni??


Popular Posts