Rainhh


Rain..
I almost forgotten how is it to walk under the rain.
When you're with umbrella, you walk slowly.
If you're not with umbrella then you walk faster or sometimes you run.

Hujan..
Is the malay word for rain.
I notice is Malay (sorry if im a bit bias) don't really care about rain .
As for chinese, normally treat rain like something really scary.
They tends to scare of rain and run away or always with an umbrella.
Most Malays, treat it as usual. They don't run too fast but just walking with their usual pace if the rain is not very heavy .

This is another reason why i miss rain so much.
I love walking under the rain .
very refreshing.
makes me think of those days when i was in primary school and had to walk under the rain back home after getting down from the bus.
makes me think of those days when i ran home under the rain after an ice-cream session.
Makes me think of those days where I actually played under the rain.
I love how it feels when the rain hits me.
I love the cooling sensation.
I love i love i love.

But ..
The after heavy raining session i go thru.
I need a bath.
Or else i hate the sticky feeling on my body.
I hate the smell on my body.
And i hate my hair being sticked together.

Love the rain or not sometimes depends on mood.
maybe when you're in good mood then you love it.
Or maybe when you're sad mood then you cry with it.
Or maybe when you're in a rushing mood, you hate it.

I still remember we used to sing this song.

"Rain rain go away, come again another day"
But i think for now. i love rain.
even though it's a bit troublesome.
But i love it
I love the cold nights i had in my room.
Since my room is at the top floor so it might get a bit too hot sometimes.


So rain, don't worry.. just come at night. I would love to have you with my dreams.

Popular Posts