Bak kut Teh @ Segambut

My uncle decided to come down KL for a weekend off..
And we went for Famous Bak kut teh that they learned it from newspaper.
Finally found it thanks to the old aunty we asked from the road side..

My brother actually biting the ice..



The "usus" of pig..
so many layers kan???
granny say they swirl it themselves to make it that thick which is nice lo..

yau cha kwai & tau pok

Nice tau pok..



ki ya kuih..
For me is nice lo..
My mum say granny's nicer..
btw my granny know how to cook very well..


the pork..
i felt too "kasar" lo..
the meat not as tender..
maybe they forget the tenderizer..
hehe..


Don't know about the chicken leg..
because i dun like them..


The bak kut teh..
soup too light..
no flavor at all..
so it failed miseraBLY..


The veggies are nice la..
as usual..
the steam and put sauce on top only..

So the end of this i would not recommend you to go..
because the most basic thing a bak kut teh should have..
the flavorful soup also.. they don't have.
No point.
seriously..

however i enjoyed my meal with my family..
^^

Popular Posts