DKP bazar

I finished my class early hence went to the side of DKP for some buka puasa food.
There were a few stalls there. But lots of food.

Above, the durian from my junior.
Thanks jr. for bringing me. ^^

This is the brunei kacang kuih..
I kinda like it.
The kacang inside was very smoothly done.
not too sweet if you don't like sweet like me.
Nasi Dagang from bazar @ E.
Always wanted to try and finally have the chance.
Not my liking.
the rice/pulut was too hard.
They didnt really soak it enough before they cook it.

Saw this kuih.
and i think it was a failure.
It wasnt suppose to be so mushy on top.
shd be smooth but ..

Banana cake.
all time favourite.
didnt bought it.
didnt feel like eating it anyway.
The sweet& sour fish.
Love it ..
if only it was still hot when i ate it.
Those guys..
saw me taking photos of foods.
and asked for a photo of themselves.
haha~
nice try dude!!

Jantung pisang i think..
it wasnt that bad.
1st time eating and it gave me a satisfy feeling.

paku pakis with coconut
lovely combination.
Love how they cooked it.
It was crunchy and also aromatic.

Popular Posts