What's the feeling of being in love?

What is love?
Is dreaming about something or someone , Love?
Is thinking about something or someone, Love?
Is fantasy about something or someone, Love ?

What is falling in love?
Is desire for something or someone, falling in love?
Is smiling while you thinking of something or someone, falling in love?
Is looking at the window and something or someone appeared in front of your eye, falling in love?

What is love to you?
Is eating ice-cream, Love to you?
Is having a dream house, Love to you?
Is having someone of the opposite sex, Love to you?

What is the definition of love actually?
Nobody actually knows.
Some say it's on relationship where both couple love each other.
Some say it's on affection of husband and wife.
Some say it's the love between a mother and child love..

For me, I also don't know what is love.
For me, i felt that im being loved all the time.
Even when I am alone, im loved.

Recently i had the tendency to ask myself what is love?
As it seem that we always says we fall in love with this and that..
But what's the exact definition on it? i guess i won't find the answer.

Is it that when i look at him.. I will smile?
Is it that when he's not around i will dream?
Is it that when I have nothing to do i will think of him?
Is it that wherever i go i will wonder is he ok?
Is it that I will check my phone for his sms/calls all day?
Is it that I will have fantasy of being with him?

I seriously have no idea how and what?

What if you have feelings towards everyone?
What if at the same time you like a few of him ?
What if the few of him actually categorize as potential him?
What if.. what if .. ??

Can someone actually tell me what is your feelings now?
How do u tell when you fall in love with that someone?
How do you tell out of so many him, he's the one?
How do you tell both of you really suitable to be together?

Seriously i need all these answers...

Popular Posts