Dinner @ Chef Low Organic Restaurant

Chef Low Organic Kitchen
Address :C-G-43, Blok Camilia, 10 Boulavard, Lebuhraya Sprint,PJU 6A, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 603-7725 7154


One fine night, we had dinner with David since after so long he had been calling and finding the suitable time for a dinner. It was indeed finally we have the time. 

And I wanted to give Chef Low a second try hence there. 

I went to this place after a wedding registration a few months back.
And finally now i have another chance to try it. 

We ordered the yam ring. 
Which I think is crispy and soft inside. 
The veggies and nuts that came with it was just normal. 
I enjoyed the yam ring very much. 


Mushroom cabonara
Too plain for me as it was a vegetarian dish. 
If only it was seafood cabonara, then it will be better.


The fruit tea. 
I miss the most. 
If you don't drink sweet then better ask them to split it to another pot and add hot water. 
It was too sweet for us anyway. 


Then the mushroom platter
Yummy mushroom but simple dish.


Vegetarian tom yum. 
It was sour enough but yet it lack of kick! 
Maybe im just used to seafood tomyum. 


Last dish was steam tauhu. 
The worst of all. 
Not worth the money and it tasted bad. 
Tasteless infact. 
Anyhow, it was just their monthly special menu. 


David doesnt really like it because he complaint too much processed food. 
He doesnt like processed food.
But for me, I think it is ok just overpriced. 
I can eat at other vegetarian stall with lesser price. 



Popular Posts