Raya Open house 2012

Raya first day. 
I determine to get up and go to some open-house this year. 
And I finally had the chance to wear my Purple Kebaya after I brought it back from KK. 


A lil cam-whore here and there before Nmin came to guide me to her place in Gombak. 


Finally she was there and we reach her lovely house after 10mins drive. 
She looked lovely in her new dress. 
I love how pink make her so sweet.



Her house was huge and they have a big piece of land sharing between siblings. 

Then I spotted a familiar face. 
Turned out to be Pn.Nurul. My formal Malay Language teacher. 
I was both happy and surprise that both of them know each other. 
And a few days back I was just saying about wanting to find her back but i lost her contact. 


Then i walked around Nmin's house. 
Her house is big. 
And with lovely authentic malay style.  


According to her, this house is 100 y/o. 
Which is even older than my greatgrandparents. 


Recently they renovated it. 
Upgraded it into better woods because it was wearing off. 


They still keep the original structure because they love it very much. 


Me cam-whoring. 


Their trophy collection. 
Uncle and aunty is nice enough for me to linger around free-ly. 
And both of them are such a wonderful person that Aunty's food bring joy to everyone. 


Me and Pn.Nurul. 
happy to see her again~ 


The loveable house


Traditional designs


The Chinese baba-nyonya & her house. 
Hehe.. 



I love how big was their lawn that you have no problem for a party and parking. 
The green grass comfort my eyes. 

After Nmin's house I continue my raya-open-house-visitation to Ninie's place. 
Apparently she is back to KL to her brother's place which is just opposite the road from Nmin's house. 
So coincident. 
Had a nice long chat with her after so long. 
And her sister-in-law make the best chocolate devil !! 


By the way, she still looks hot though she is actually old. 
OOps. She will kill me if she sees this. 

I then dropped by Pn.Nurul's house for a chat. 
It was nice to finally meet up with my long lost teacher. 
She was still the same. 

It was a long night. 


Nmin's mum let me bring back some ketupat & rendangs. 
Her Rendang ayam was the best !! Love it to the max! 
Mum likes it too. 
Bro cant take so much due to spiciness. 

That's all for my first day raya open house visitation. 
Love to go more but timing wasnt right. 
Still, Eid Mubarak guys!

Popular Posts