Restaurant Mangan @ MOA Manila

Since Jan wanted to go for Mall of Asia (MOA) so might as well have our dinner there. 
Dragged Andy together with us since he was alone. 
*yeah! We are good. :)*

After a long cruising around, we finally settled down in Mangan. 
As you can see below it wrote a portrait of modern pinoy cuisine. Pinoy means Filipino informally. 


Andy was listening diligently to Janice during their conversation. 


While I was busy snapping myself. 
Self-indulgent was and still is the normal thing for me and of course Janice. 


The ambience of the restaurant was classy. 
This is the reason the price also classy. 
I like the lamp. 


But the lighting a bit too yellowish for nice photos. 

Below is fried sweet potato. 
It was an appetizer for every single table. 
A bit new for us. 


Buko Drink which is Coconut drink. 


My Chicken rice. 
I cant remember what was it but it tasted good. 
It comes with white rice(steam with coconut milk), grilled chicken, diced tomatoes, salted eggs, pickle veggies & fruits.


Janice ordered the sausage version. 


Then i asked for chilli, guess what? They gave me 2 long chilli. 
I was like?!!??!! 
So they expect me to just bite and eat together with the rice?
I thought they would at least chopped it. 



Later on, I get to know that this is the way Filipino eat in Philippine. 

Overall experience, nice cosy place but pricey for us. 
Not a good place to go for a traveller. 

Popular Posts