Tea Break @ Whisk, 1 Utama

Introduced this place to Mum & Bro the other day. 
I love it from the first time i went in there. 

Aaron ordered Macarons - Guess he thought it looks nice. 
Yeah, nice looking but too sweet for our liking. 


Mum ordered the humming bird. 
It was a banana cake with frosting. 
I don't really like it , again, it is because too sweet. 
Mum like it but without the frosting. 
Aaron LOVES it. 



I ordered Cafe latte. 
Lovely made. 
The coffee was as usual nice and smooth. 
Guess the barista was happy. 
:D


Ordered Cappuccino for mummy. 
She loves it. 
But I think she would love black coffee more. 
Still, a change once in a while is good. 


Aaron ordered their cranberry juice. 
He loves the juice. 
Kept the bottle for remembrance. 


I ordered the beef pie. 
Then i realize it was Shepard pie. 
And I realize it wasnt that nice. 
I also realize i know to make this pie, nicer even.  


Though i don't really enjoy the cakes & pastry, I still enjoy drinking coffee there. 
Will be back for coffee again~~~ 
<3 p="p">

Popular Posts