Self

Whenever the reason behind, I wonder.
It is always that i said I wouldn't do it but ended up doing it.
Maybe out of curiosity, or put of purely frustration.
I know it is not a good thing but when i ended up doing it it fwels like I wanna let the other party know that I'm actually having a sort of frustration or anger or even irritating feelings.

I wonder does anyone else felt the same.
Of course I wish that I won't have the same situation as them and end up I need others to pity and self-pity.
I truly wanna help but if the workload is already getting up my nerves then I might burst.
Ugly words and action might happen.



I know I'm not a patient person.
I know that I'm not that good kind person that people see.
I have my own limitation also.
I can't be the superb good person that help all out.
I have uncontrollable mood as well.

I just wonder how can our achievement be so different?
I just wonder how to help to achieve more?
I just wonder am I that lucky to be able to make much higher achievement?
I just wonder...

Note to self: be humble, self-less, patient.

I just the self-less part, I still can't achieve all. I wanna be that, I wish I could but apparently I'm not.

Popular Posts