Angels and Demons

Advertlets is giving away free ticket again!!!! This time is Angels and Demons!! And I want it !!!

I read the book like some time ago and I was totally in love with it. Can't stand away from the book until I finish it !!! For me(book wise), I like Angels and Demon more than Da vinci code. Some might find it the same but for me is differrent.So I would really love to watch it how they direct it from the book. And man, who doesn't want a free movie on a "boring" Tuesday night??? Again, you watch it 2 days before the world premiere!! How cool is that!!!! It will be nice to hang out with all the bloggers again!!! :D

Then again, it depends whether Josh wanna give it to me or not.. *winks* :D

Oh ya, there's another thing!! The Sony Cyber-shot™ Skinny-T worth RM 1299 !!! I would love to have that !! Come on, can't a girl have more than one camera??? And it's good for cam whoring!!! Who doesn't like that!!!

So please my DEAR friend!!! Please vote for me in advertlets's website with your REAL EMAIL ADD And also the link to this entry!!!

Example: (Your email Add in the given column) ,Then type : I would LOVE to vote for http://irresistible89.blogspot.com/2009/04/angels-and-demons.html

So guys!!! Please Please Please vote for me k!!!!

Popular Posts