HangOut @ KLCC

Me was bored the other day after my train ticket collection from KL sentral.

Was actually planning to go KLIA for photo shooting but then I saw the KLIA will cost me RM35 for a trip. So I need to pay RM70 just for photo shooting.. Arghh... No money so leave the thought behind..

Instead of that I went to other places..

Places I went that day..
1.Plaza Sentral ; learnt that I can hang around the balcony next time if i'm bored.. Hehe~
2.Lrt to KLCC
3.Petronas Gallery ; Get to know a guy there name jallaludin i think.. Nice guy.
4. Kinokuniya ; love the books!!


Then I had lunch in Food court in KLCC.. I had a sudden urge to eat pizza and actually wanted to try the california pizza kitchen but they don't have small pizza hence end up in KLL Food signature.

Americano Pizza RM10 nett

Well, that RM10 was worth it. I prefer this to PIZZA HUT actually... Didn't know KLCC Food signature was that ok..


There were other food as well.. Think i will be back for their pasta.


Then I went The downtown apartment for drink with Kai Xin, my other cousin.


Ordered Cappucino and actually forgotten how cappucino taste like because SO long i never drink this apart from latte and plain black coffee..

Popular Posts