One day with train

Today is a public holiday...Happy Labour Day. But there are still people working out there ie,your cleaner which work 365days a year,and the restaurant owner who never fail to open on public holiday,then the TNB and also your state water company. If they were to take off then the whole country will gone dark!!

Anyway I'm also having holiday like everybody else. :D

I'm now either on my way back to PJ or already in PJ. I went back Penang last week to my friend; Lunxian aka lil prince aka ah lun aka ah xian aka lawrence. Had fun in his party. Nice seeing him again and also some new friend and old pal. Not gonna go long here.. Let's start from where i begin.

In KL Sentral before depart by train to Penang...thanks my neighbour for sending me to sg.buloh KTM. As usual I hate KTM but intercity is ok.. surprise surprise...

Had my lunch in Warong kita...


My curry chicken with Mee siam.. RM11.90 with ice honey lemon.

The curry chicken was ok.. At least edible.
But the mee siam.. Sigh..again disappointed. Still love the malacca version. This mee siam is just like fried mee hoon... Not good at all..



Then me in the train...

The train start moving around 2.30pm...

Captured this thru my seat side window. Beautiful aren't it?? I always like blue sky with cotton candy like cloud.


In the train.. watching Tom & Jerry and The animal after that...


Saw the big green farm ad then decided to snap a photo of it.. guess I'm going for field and greenery shooting soon.. Maybe go Kedah and shoot Padi field.. :D

Me again... I know I'm such a poser.. Can't help it.. LOL..


Was trying snap the sunset but failed miserably!!! It was a very nice golden orangy color... Too bad.. Was too late and train was moving...

Anyway I reached Bukit Mertajam Station at 9pm.. So I took a 6 and a 1/2 hrs train back. Slept, had some snack and also movie plus see see hear hear and also photo on my way back in the train.
I know lots of people don't like taking train because it took such a long time to reach but I love taking train.. Again like i always say, if you haven't try it then you such.

"belum try belum tahu,sekali try hari-hari mahu"

Popular Posts