CHARMS Cafe @ 1 utama

Charms Cafe
Lot 5206,Phase 2A, 2nd Flr
1 utama shopping centre
03-77222206


I met up with michelle and the gang after the workshop. I was SO hungry because I didn't eat anything in the afternoon. It was already 6pm. Then Michelle suggested we try CHARMS. Very good, because I wanted to try that place since ages ago but always always never step into the eatery.



Pineapple fried rice RM11.90

Well, the deco of this eatery is so special. It's located in between of old wing and new wing bridge. The TGV floor. No one can miss this special outlet.

Spicy Tom yum with rice RM13.90

LBK's Tom yum was SYIOK!! I love the kick in it. Like always i love spicy and sour stuff!! Yummy!!
Michelle ordered her favourite and also the famous dish there THE GRILL LAMB. (house special)

The Lamb Charmer RM18.90

Yes, the lamb was good !! I like how they served it with the small stove with charcoal inside. But beware, if you don't give enough attention then ur lamb will turn brownish and then black. The portion was huge hence it's good for sharing.


The curry laksa RM10.90
The curry laksa was just ok.. Nothing to shout about..


Sambal for my pan mee

Then Pshen's Pineapple fried rice... I didn't tried it because I was so full after my pan mee.. They said it was tasty.


The soup for pan mee

My pan mee was ok.. I think I would prefer the one I tried in Sri D'sara Kopitiam though.
The soup was not to my liking.. The sambal..sigh..miserable!!

My pan mee RM8.90

Then my drips coffee.. I thought it was good. Love coffee!!! :D

My saigon phin daklak coffee aka drips coffee RM5.50



oh, and if you ordered the lamb then you're entitled to get another free main course from the list. Didn't manage to snap the chicken rice of joshua. BTW, he mentioned it was good too.. Looks like there will be a next time for me in this cafe. *winks*

Popular Posts