Lunch @ Winter warmers, Sunway Carnival

Me was hanging around Sunway Carnival. It was lunch time after my movie and I was planning to have my lunch. Then spotted Winter warmers and well since my cousin always talk about how nice it is, I thought why not have a try.





I didn't know they have a bigger interior inside then it looks outside..



The tables and chairs were carefully arranged and the music was soothing.


Overall, the design was some what appealing..The old cottage look style..




After long look at their menu I decided to take their set and it cost RM19.90 and after tax was RM22.90




I ordered their Keemun Tea..


It was in the set anyway. Love the strong tea and it tasted a bit like chinese tea.


The set also includes a salad


It was a normal salad with thousand island dressing. It was good because they added the raisins.



Then the Chicken Cheese Baked,my main course.


I thought it was just chicken with cheese baked together but end up it was a spaghetti with tomato sauce and chicken bits. I actually can't see nor taste the chicken anyway. Love the cheese on top though. They sprinkled the top wit parmesan as well. Spaghetti was over-cooked hence a bit too soft.


The 2 side dish was

1. Tomato pickled ; was not my favourite. Not my liking.


2. Pasta ; not well done and not my liking also.


I didn't know they have dessert in their set as well..


It was the mango pudding with cream on top. I don't really like cream in the 1st place but thought it wasn't that bad also if you eat the pudding with cream.. But after the 1st try with cream.. I still put away the cream and eat it without.





After Lunch, I met up with Mr.Han Pin and Vig in Starbucks. Tried the new Berry frappucino and I don't like it.. Still Java chips the BEST !!






Popular Posts