Korean Fusion

Korea Fusion Restaurant @ Likas Square


Me and Charlie went there a few weeks back. 

Since she wanted to try something new so i brought her here. 

We tried new stuff as I don't want to eat the same old thing that i had before. 

Above noodles was niceEEeeee... 

The noodles have the just nice "Q" . 

Then next was the soup with beef. 

It was a sweet soup. 

cooked with onions and raddish. 

truly original. 


As usual, the kimbab must not be missed. 

I ordered this because i think this is something i dun mind eating every time. 

They have very nice kimbab. 

The rice inside was mix with glutinous rice that makes it even nicer to bite. 


then charlie ordered the kimchi tauhu set. 

I had this before so nothing special for me. 

As for charlie, she was amazed how soft was the tauhu. 

she loves it !! 


All in all.. 
She loves the food. 
I loves the food. 
Happy ending. 
^^

Popular Posts