Let go By Taira Khoo

Let go
BY Taira Khoo

I notice changes
Changes that hurt.
Something about ignorant that kills me.
I hate it

I notice different.
Different that leave a hole.
Something about it that makes me think.
I am thinking.

I notice me.
I am not who i was.
Something about it makes me restless.
I dislike it.

I notice my feelings.
Getting restless there and then.
Something I don't do that often.
I wanna get rid of it.

I notice..
I think it's time to let go.
It's time to walk away.
For i might not be the one.
For you might be scare.
For me might not be able to control.

I notice.
I was not me.
I hate it.
Ignorant in you makes me.

I notice.
How thinking of it.
slowly eating me.
having myself restless is not me.

I decided to let go.
I shall not let you eaten me up.
This is just not me.
I am me. And i shall continue to be that way.

Popular Posts