Let go

Fall for you. It seem that  i was trying too hard to hope for something. I was too eager yet i didn't voice it out. It was kinda sad. It started out great but now all i can say is ignorant is what i hate the most. I finally made the decision to let go. maybe i was too much. i was wishing too hard. whatever i thought of was not important to me anymore. i can no longer see you. i can no longer feel you because of your ignorant. well, maybe you are shy or maybe i was just not your cup of tea. i still hope for more but this time if you want, i want to hear it from you. i am quite happy that i didn't make the 1st move as for now i have no regrets. maybe you aren't ready. you aren't as hot and urgent as me. i am always the boiling soup and you are the warm water that need time to boil. another thing you might not notice. she the purple one might be into you. for i can feel her pain. her pain in keeping the truth away from you. i can feel that deep inside she is crying so hard, screaming so hard hope that you can hear her true feelings but you didn't and never. i think she will forever by your side as she is loyal. but for this moment i cannot do this. i cannot let myself into a situation like her. hope that you have me in your heart and still hope that you will come to me when the time is right. i will wait if my heart allow me to. i will accept you if my heart say so. but for this moment, please don't worry. you won't be bothered. for i had decided to let you go for i can't endure ignorant. i want to have myself back. i want myself to not being troubled by this. i am me. and this is what i am. accept it or leave it. 

Popular Posts