Treasure

No idea why everytime i get closer to you i felt a sense of scare. 
Please don't treat me so good. 
Please don't tell me that you miss me.. 
Please don't put too much hope in me. 

I know that you can't seem to let go of me. 
but please.. 
for your sake, for her sake, for my sake. 
Let me go.. 

Let us be just friend. 
I can do it and i know you can too.. 
I just wanna let you know
i treasure you as a friend and hope that you do too. 
but don't put this treasure into something else that you will regret next time. 

I want you to learn to be romantic. 
To be more open to experience. 
To do more stuff. 
All this is because i love you as a friend and hope for the best for you. 
I want you to cherish her like you do to me. 
I want all this experience that i shared with you. 
To be shared with her too.. 

I want both of you to be together until the end of the world
because i know 4 years is not an easy thing. 
I know that the love in you and her should be continue. 
no matter how others influence you, 
you shouldn't be moved by disturbance. 

I want you and her make me proud. 
I was so happy when i saw slight improvement in you and her. 
deep inside i think it gonna do with me. 
I think that i had made a different. 
I had made you move forward. 

But you regret after knowing the truth. 
you were disappointed which i dunno what's the purpose of that. 
I really don't wish you to be that way. 
please please please treasure your relationship. 

I want to see my proud creation. 
maybe you will say i don't know you and also her and also your relationship. 
But i don't care. 
I just know and believe what i feels and see. 
I know that she is now in love with very much. 
Much more than you 1st fallen in love with her. 
So please don't hurt her. 
Love her with all your heart. 

Be a man and be responsible. 
I know i am not in the place to say all these
but all i want to do is to let you understand. 
be urself or rather try to be better in a good way. 
be the one you wanna be is not wrong just in an ethical way. 

What i wanna say here is 
I love you as a friend. 
and i hope that you as the same. 
don't treat it as otherwise and then landed in deep shit. 
treasure your love ones as they treasure you. 

Popular Posts