mango Lassi & Me

Current Mood : Not good. 

Weather : cloudy

Situation : Well, 1st of all.. I think I am in deep shit. Because My application to use the Study Room for Sales @ Msm didn't get thru and the thing starts on 3rd July. 

2ndly, I don't know what else can I do to help on this. Should I go back early? Or not? 

3rdly, Even if I want to go back early.. I can't because of my stupid Leg !! 

4thly, Im done with responsibility. Felt like just slam a letter saying that I want to RESIGN!!! But that would be plain irresponsible. But for my case, Im not a very responsible person myself so I think I can do that.

Lastly, I can't wait for the new semester to start so that I can pass all the stuff to the JUNIORS to do.. Im done with all the thinking and not doing. Doing but not moving. Planning and not successful stuff !!!

I just wish to be the normal 1st year student. I just hope that someone can take my place and well.. Im off to do whatever i want.

I know it sounds irresponsible. But I finally realize that Im not a responsible person!

So WHATEVER!!  

Popular Posts