Run away~

I hope that I can just go thru all this once. 

I don't want to continue. 

I don't want to stay at the same spot after 6months. 

I just hope they let me go. 

I know i will disappoint lots of people. 

But i guess it's better than i stayed and do nothing. 


Now that I'm back to normal self. 

I just don't feel like going back to the mess.. 

I want to escape from all. 

I wanna run away.

I want OUT.


Because now i know I have nothing. 

And I know Im not capable of doing that something. 

I don't want to stay.. 

I know they voted me. 

But they were wrong. 

I wasn't as capable as i look. 

Look can be deceiving. 

I don't wanna see all the messy stuff and troubles ahead. 

I don't wanna go back to that.. 

I just wanna stay as a normal useless student. 

I just wanna go uni for study and social. 

And that's about it. 



I know Im putting myself into danger but all i want is away from it. 

How i hope i can just look back and just walk away.. 

How i wish they could just fired me. 

How i wish they could just end this like what he said after 3months. 

If only i ended it earlier. 

Then my life won't be as miserable as i am now.. 

I just wanna escape all this crap. 

All this while i thought i was learning. 

BUt NO!! 

I was just wasting my time thinking im learning. 

All these while i thought i was doing..

But NO!! 

I was just plainly waiting for all the mess to come. 


Popular Posts