Sometimes I HATE listening to Calls


Well you know, sometimes I HATE listening to calls. 
Especially calls from those people. 
Not to say that i Hate them. 
BUT
When they calls meaning there are more works and more trouble. 
Never Ever tried before that they call for lunch or dinner or fun.. 
NOPE!!! 

BUT 
WORK WORK WORK !!!! 
AAARRRGGGHHHH~ 

I know i should've known for this kinda thing will happen when i pick up the job. 
But i just.. well.. 
Let's just say 



I hate RESPONSIBILITY !! 

Now i understand why my seniors keep telling me to think carefully before i make that decision.. OMG! I am soOooo.. regretful now !!! 

Nothing much to say but Taira is so KO now!!! 


So now i have only this choice. 

JOIN OR DIE !!!!

I seriously hope that i can straight away jump out of this HELL !!! 

Ahhh~ 

Plz help me!!! 

Popular Posts