Salut seafood

Salut Seafood


Me went to salut seafood the other day with other seniors.

There were Jia Hao, Ee Pin, jian sheng, Jefferey, Tn.cheang, Tn.Jackz, Leow and me.

7 guys and 1 girl. Hehe~

Steam fish nyonya style.
Apparently most of them are 2nd year students but they never eat there before which was kinda sad. They don't even ate in gayang before. My gosh..
But never mind. At least now they tried and can tell others how it taste.
The fish tasted normal only. A bit too soft for me, i prefer something more solid. But for the chung ling gang was ok. They love the soft fish.

Oh Chien! RM30

I love this oh chien. The oyster was big and juicy. the eggs was sufficient to make it smell good.

Pan fried white prawn

I forgotten how much they charge per KG but it was delicious. The prawn was something you would love to have with your beer.

Fried kangkung

This veggie was a disappoinment for all of us. We though we ordered their belacan kangkung but mana tahu it was really yuck. Not nice.

Shells

This was normal. It was boiled and tasted fresh.

kam heong Crab

This crab was a bit small size BUT was full of eggs. Yummy. I love the eggs inside.

All in all.. I felt that Gayang is much much better in terms of ambience, food quality, service and also cleanliness. I just can't remember who told me salut cheaper.. it definitely not.

Popular Posts