2011 MSM Appreciation dinner

Had another dinner after another.. 
Last sem was crazy dinner night. 
Another dinner and I was lazy to dress up hence the formal wear.. 

My junior and me.. 

They are all so "semangat" dressing up and make-ups

Me with just jeans and blazer. 
Good enough. 
And look at the HOT SEXY Priz~
Then Flor.. 

Dinner of the night.. 

Starter
I love the salad prawns~
Chicken was crispy but the serving size not standard and too big for a mouthful

Fish was bad. 
The fish was not fresh. 
I can taste it. 

The beef was very tough to bite hence we only took the cashew nuts and peas. 


Love the broccoli 


When it comes to the fried rice, I can't take it anymore. 
I was very full hence i only tried the taste~

Don't think that student reps wont do crazy stuffs.. 
They do and even crazier than normal students. 

Darrick become the victim for this game.. 
Wahhaha.. 

I've no idea what was in those guys mind ?!

I was in another table and only involve in taking photo. 

And there are the 2 lovely ladies
Priz & Alice. 

3 of us reunion~~ 
^^ 

Had fun with Labuan's company~~ 
:)

Popular Posts