Journey to paradise~ Mabul P1

This was a rather out-dated post but I was so busy with assignments, programs and also tons of friends. 

It was awesome that I finally had enough money to fly to Tawau for Mabul Island !! 
My training pay off and I got the money!! 

 I took Mas Wings that cost me around MYR 160 return flight.

I reached there darn early!! 
Was waiting and hungryyyyyy... 

1st time taking small plane with parallel.


And this thing is so cute. 
This is when they have announcement and it will flip out.

Then they don't have any announcement, they will flip it close. 
I know I kinda Jakun but who cares?! Im on a Holiday!!

The view from the plane is especially breath-taking. 
Love every single shot and this was the best shoot. 


This is the town of Kota Kinabalu.. 


say Bye to Kota Kinabalu~~ 
And Hi to Tawau~~


Hi to Tawau Airport~ 
^^



And my transport were there waiting for me~~ 

Next Post will be Hi to my foster family~

Popular Posts