Pizza @ WhiteRoom & Dinner @ De Patio

I was craving for Pizza!! 
Hence a Pizza and dinner date with all of them.

WhiteRoom = Club 
But I was not there for Clubbing. 
I was there for PIZZA!!! 
They have the best Pizza in town!! 
:)

Paulin & Addy. 
The Old couple. 
Hehe.. 

Yes, The short hair girl is Janice. 

Darrick~~ 
being him as always. 

Love this peperoni !! 
^^

Mushroom ~~ 
^^

We went for Dinner @ De Patio after Pizza. 

The salad Kingsley ordered that cost a bomb!! 
RM 15 or more if im not mistaken. 

The pasta that Janice ordered? 
I can't remember who ordered but it was ok la. 
I can cook better pasta. 

They give us a complimentary ice-cream because what paulin order (FOR TWICE) didn't have. 
Pity her.. 

The fish & chips Darrick didn't ordered. 
But they gave him this.. 

My Catch of the day. 
I kinda ok with it. 
Still, I can cook better than this. 

Addy's Food~ 
I forgotten the taste. 

It all look and taste almost the same other than mine. 

Popular Posts