Foster Family in Kunak~ Mabul P2

Reach Kunak after around an hour. 
My Foster dad as i called him Papa Oren drove like crazy. Nonono... More like flying.. But still, pretty safe. 

As usual, we will stop by their shop first. 
My foster sister work here. Basically she owned this place. This is why, the shop named after her. 


All the kiddo in the family. 
The left pink sweater girl is the youngest baby in the family. 
The others are my foster Uncle's kids. 


Me and Mama oren. 
She is still the same as I last saw her. 


Meet my foster brother. 
He is a rocker, guitarist and love drums too. 
He is kinda good but need good guidance to be better. 


Then there is my Papa Oren. 
He is a serious guy but sometimes when he jokes, you really felt "what the --??" 
Anyhow he is a loving dad and husband. 


My Foster sister. 
LOve her to the max!! 
Super sporting and loving!! 


And the new family member in the house. 
They just got married like a few months back. 
Too bad I was busy and can't attend their wedding. 


The youngest and naughtiest of all. 
Yet, everyone love her. 


This is the Last photo when they send me to the airport. 
:)

Some Tea break before i depart back to KK. 

Oh ya, I hurt myself in Kunak. 
Got a scar now. 
But Im ok. 
Nothing serious. 

Last but not least. 
The MAS that i took. 
Am glad to get inside a boeing instead. 
Bigger and more comfortable. 

Next post will be on Mabul~~ :)

Popular Posts