Journalism Workshop @ HEP

I skipped one day for Journalism Workshop due to emergency circumstances. 
I was very excited into joining but since I need to help a friend, hence i skipped. 

Anyway, they already learnt how to write and design templates. 
While i was only there to see their presentation and also have the chance to visit the printing room. 


I didn't know UMS have a few "CANGGIH" printing equipments. 
It was awesome!! 

Above printing set cost more than RM 5k. 

This is to print all the big banners. 

This is for stamping. 

As it stated there "lami Master" meaning for laminate. 

These are the glues for printing uses.. 
Glues for in-between-book-sticking. 

The Sifu-S

I cant recall what is this. 
But anyway, it cost not lesser than RM1k. 

I had fun going thru all the equipments. 
And the workshop was a success!! 
:)

Popular Posts