Dinner @ E 2012

I was invited as a rep for Student Rep Council to Dinner @ E this year. 
Unlike the 2 years back was there as the Hostel Rep and last year as the ex-hostel rep. 

This year, the did it in Grand Borneo Ballroom. 
The cheapest in town i heard. 


Me with 2 lovely girls from the dance club in Kolej E. 
From left : Constance, Tiqah & Me



Me and my sucessor
I would like to say thank you for her to continue the great job in her current position though lots of pressure being put down to her by me and environment. 


Dr.Andy's cute daughter. 
She was the fairy of the night. 
:)


The grand-stage of the night. 


The VIP souvenir for man. 


The VIP souvenir for ladies. 
I particular love this. 
It's very useful for ladies to put their handbags.


The king & queen of the night. 
Fairy & fairess of the night. 



Me and my ex-palapes junior. 
They went off from palapes after a year in it. 
Well, at least they now know what they wanted to do in uni-life. 
All the best for their future path. 
:)


SPKS juniors. 
All psycho-psychic or whatever you wanna call us but we are sure we are psychology students. 



All the leng luis of UMS.. 


Popular Posts