My 23rd birthday

This year birthday I decided to celebrate it slightly different. 
Instead of celebrating outside with flowers, cakes and expensive dinners I decided to cook for my family instead for thanking them who support me all these while. 

It took me quite sometime to decide on what i wanted to cook. 
But i always like roast chicken hence i cooked the roast chicken using the recipe my boss gave me. 
Then Kerabu bee hoon.
Cheesy muchroom on brinjal.
Mashed potato
And my brother cooked the spaghetti with my mum's guidance. 

The roast chicken was awesome! 
I will share the recipe with you in the next post. 
The Kerabu bee hoon have nice taste but bee hoon was a bit too soft as it broke off into smaller pieces. 
My cheesy brinjal is ok but can make do with longer baking time. 
Mashed potato turned out to be a bit prob. I guess it was the carrot. 
Spaghetti was awesome too!  

Then my friend celebrated my birthday on the next day with me. 
Thanks guys for this wonderful simple dinner!! 
Always appreciate all of you around. 
Ken decided to try Fat Spoon in Uptown. 


He ordered the passion fruit ice blended and mine was hot chocolate. 
Passion fruit blended was awesome!

 1st time buying my own cake. 
Bought cupcakes from Wondermilk. 

Not-all-of-Us. 
Really wish everyone could come but unfortunately some of them cant make it. 
Anyway, thanks for making up for me. 

And I enjoy cooking for my family. 
Will do it more often. 
I love to host party but i need to practice more dishes. 

Next year i gonna do something different. 
:)
Happy birthday to me again~ 

Popular Posts