Another weekend

Had an awesome weekend with a low queue Saturday workshift.
Then an awesome shopping spree with mummy. Got my perfect rom parfume finally!



Crabtree serve me best!

Then a nice chinese dinner, of course all that i ate was meat-less.

Spent the night in LCCT for the first time with Ms.Rose! Thn only I knew mcD were always full house. With people staying there to wait for their next flight. And people just sleeping on the floor while waiting for their next flight. I've never experience waiting for flight for more than 3hours, hence have no idea of this crowded airport.



Then went back home after her flight, slept for 2 hours then out again with yunz and the gang. Celebrating her birthday and also graduation. It was a nice brunch with all the right people and plenty of odd topics. Full of laughter.

It continued with karaoke session.

Then ended up tapau lots of foods back home due to they didn't inform us we still have 5 drinks/foods.

Drove to bangsar in hope that will be able to fix my eye/spec but we didn't manage to get there on time and they were already closed.

Weekend ends with me chatting, online, reading and last sleeping early finally. I like how things turned out. I like organized weekends. Guess it will be my routine to make sure everything went thru just fine. But if its too organized then I would be no more free time to roam around, wouldn't want all weekends to be this way though. Just a few planning and the rest of the time go with the flow.

Popular Posts