Urbanscapes 1

Went to 2012 Urbanscapes and it was awesome!

It started with muddy afternoon with lots of Phua Chu Kang boots! And was thinking, I should`ve wore my boots. But instead, I was wearing my beloved Nike sneaker. I was like having `WTH?` moment because I never expected due to the rain the night before that place will be muddy, and mind you it was already pass 3pm in the afternoon which means the rain alr stopped like way before.

I can't let my shoe go muddy and yet I need to ho across hence I took the easiest way will be taking my shoe off and `berkaki-ayam` means go without shoe like a chicken.

The feeling was weird at first but then it felt OK after while. Its like when you were young that you just don't care how dirty the place you step on and just walk and run without shoe, now that's how I felt that time.

And I have a good feeling that the event is gonna be great. And it did! It was awesome!



I saw for the first time of the Urbanscapes and also I had fun and would to attend again for the coming Urbanscapes.

Popular Posts