Insecurity hits

It has been a while since I last feel this.
It was always me,myself and I.
Suddenly to let someone in, it scares me.

I can be carefree. I can be independent. I can be alone.
But being other than that, makes me think otherwise.
I need to stop myself, because I know I'm selfish and irresponsible.
I need to stop myself because others cannot know.
I need to stop myself for mine and everyone else goodwill.



Im this due to I don't want to hurt others.
I don't trust myself. I know myself more than others.
I wan things but not to give.
I can't be this selfish, but I need to.

I was too carefree, that i slipped off.
It was way too easy and I was too naive.
The mistake had been done.
Nothing can erase that. I need to stay alone.

But out of nowhere, this thing came.
A thing I'm confused about.
A thing that just wanna play with my feelings.
I'm starting to doubt, with whatever chance I have.
I gonna inform before my selfish self take over.

Don't come near, as I'm dangerous.
I'm not as interesting as you think I am.
If you are still coming near after the warning..
Then beware of the consequences you bare.
Its hard to voice out, and harder to show.
It all depends on the time to come.

Popular Posts