See the world, as open minded as possible.

Looking out of the windows, I see far far away.
I see people and buildings, I see nature beauty.

Reading magazines, I imagine things.
Imagine that I'm in Paris and I was in Cuba.

Listening music, I hear more than I want to.
I adore the beats and the tempo that makes me dance.

Knowing people, from around the world.
Make me wonder how they lived.

Seeing wars and poverty, I sympathy.
Knowing I can do more than what I have now.



Looking at the map, trying to understand.
How can one be so small and the world so big.

Sickness and sadness everywhere.
But where in this world can fit to keep me safe.

Curiosity and adventurous.
Two things together bring dangerous.

Playfulness and mysterious.
Two things together bring disastrous.

The world is so big and full of wonder,
I wonder where I belongs.

Popular Posts