2nd day of SPARK!

If you have 1 minute to call to your family, what will you say to them?

What i will tell if i have time to talk more than 1 min with my mum.

Oh my god mum!! They brought us to Bangsar Village for dinner yesterday, can u believe it ?? And guess what we had today?? Passage thru India, and that's the best indian food that I had ever had. Oh ya, about the class today.. We were told to fall in love. We must feel it. I can't really do it. But some of them were really good !! There was this mentor today that teach us that. His name is GUNA a dancer. I think he was a full time dancer. Don't know lah.. But he was good. Oh Oh, and this roommate of mine, she was a Malay and guess what?? She can speak mandarin!! Haha~ I just found out. Everyone here seem to speak English all the time so this will be a great opportunity for me to brush up my English. I guess that's all for now mum.. I'm so tired now. Wanna sleep already. Bye.

I guess it's too long for one minute so in this case I will have to cut it super short and say

Mum, digi treat us good and i have a cool roommate and everything is cool !! Bye.

What you feel strongly on Guna's class??

Now i know to feel falling in love is so hard. I can't do it.. I don't know why. And to be looked falling in love in front of Edwin was even harder. Can't really do it . I guess he was trying to teach us that don't afraid to show ur emotion out. And to be able to change fast according to situation.
And best of all, to stand straight.

Photo of the day

Popular Posts