You don't mess with the Zohan

Yoohoo!!! Watched another movie on tuesday which was Zohan!!! It was hilarious!! Simply funny and a bit X rated for small kid.. Though they didn't showed the X rated part... But .. Kids nowadays can guess very well...
Got there earlier as advertlets says it starts at 8.30 but end up the shows start only at 9.30pm .


Two free tix!!!

It's normal for them to set the time earlier as sure there will be people who will be late for the show and indeed there were lots of them...

Cathay cineplex.. Inside the cinema.. Digi- I'll follow u!!! hehe~


My handphone camera might not be so clear but there were 10 people standing in front of the cinema for the "who had the best hair" competiton.. I think one of the contestant which is rames or something quite popular.. And also the 2 leng lui sisters.. the 3 of them won!!


And this is a very ugly photo of me and my mum in the cinema... Curi-curi take one!!! ^-^

Popular Posts