Spark! The beginning!!

My last day in D'house for Spark! event!!


I was playing Jessica in our last piece. And mahen was my bf, Jeremy.


This is me.. got to upload the photos soon.

I cried when we went up the stage for our last photo session together. I can't stop my tears.
I'm so missing them now. I miss my fiance, Afie.. I miss LEE as the joker. I miss my part time bf Ryan. I miss the non-stop-talking moana. The perverted cabbage,KUBI. My roommate, KIKI LALA. The blur guy, Joshua. My other bf , KAI. Miss pretty in the group, MIN. Sam,the anime freak. Selvan, the y and z dude. And many many more. I miss all 58 of them.. And also Emily,Safura,Frank, EDWIN, Chris, Vivian, Abang arif, and all the other that i forgot to mention that was involved in the camp!!

I will definitely remember SPARK! forever!!! I will remember you guys forever.. I will remember how falkur (not sure how to spell his name) and i danced. I will remember how the guys react when they saw the HOT chick. And yes, for bus B case.. The POLAR BEAR!!! haha~ Thanks guys for explain it to me!!!

Popular Posts