Sparklers on the move!!!

1st day of SPARK camp!!

And guess what?? I was the 1st to arrive @ shah village hotel this morning!! woohoo...

And now we're given a task to blog about it.. and there goes the Q & A session...

What are your impression of today??

Well, I guess I should be expecting fun and crazy youngsters like me...And yes, I did and i got what i was expecting... Everyone was SSSSSOOOOOO FRIENDLY and FUN!!! except for some quiet ones though.. But no worriess.. With all the loud ones here, the quiet ones will transform into a not-so-like them type when they leave here!! Oh ya, it was cool that we get to visit D'house. The working environment was fun just like what i saw in google's workplace except the bean bag though. My team were and still the loudest!! Hehe~ By the way, I'm in the DRAMA team!! Oh man, I think we're starting to "fall-in-love" with Edwin. He was just SO Funny!!! So dramatic.. However, there was one presenter that we sort of thought him as a more on a lecturer rather than a presenter as in joke type. But his session was very educative. Learning to be a leader .. But for youngsters like us.. I think it's too much for us to absord . I think the shock part for me today was the dinner!! I wasn't expecting having dinner @ Bangsar , the daily grind. I was expecting dinner @ the hotel... I was like WOW!! with all the foods and stuff... I definitely love Chris !! and also the food and yes, MY TEAM !!!

What are your expectation for the week?

Hmm... what do i expect??? Like they say, expect the unexpected !!!!


And here is a photo of the Day

Popular Posts