Ed-board farewelll party @ Eastin Hotel, PJ

I went to Editorial board farewell party after Spark! Camp. I'm lazy to type lots of words now so let the picture speak for itself.

The starter!! It doesn't taste good.


What am i doing?

Tuna on top and i don't know what it is at the bottom


Me smiling weirdly while getting my cert from Pengetua.

The muscle suxx!! My mum can make better sushi. And the sashimi weren't fresh!!

The best of all night!!! The chocolate mousse pudding!!! ah!!!! YUMMMY!!!!

The desserts were the best for the night!!! Brownie was worth every bite.

After my meal. Aww.. a photo of me and the editor herself. sweet kan??

Man.. I wish i have so YENG bf.. hehe~


The 3some...


Woah.... the Girls!!!! Pretty girls.. hehe~


Last but not least... A group photo of old and new board members

Popular Posts