1st class in UMS

In order to not let my blog go dead... Let me update a bit about my 1st day of lecture. No photos for this post because I haven't get my Laptop yet !!

My class suppose to start at 11am but I went there an hour earlier. I scared that there won't be enough transport for me to go to that lecture hall.. FYI, my University is HUGE!!! So you can expect one to always walk here and there for your class just like that.. Especially from your dorm to the class..

Anyway my 1st lecture was Ethnic Relationship. It was conducted in Malay. The Lecturer was a Sabahan uncle. He was kinda funny at 1st but towards half of the lecture time, I began to feel his boringness.. Maybe it was me only.. Never mind..

Then I had my 2nd class in a different venue. This time I had a Malay dude as my Introduction of Psychology lecturer. Well great!! The lecture was conducted in English plus a bit of Malay. The lecturer was ok compared to the morning session uncle.

No assignment yet so far.. So not gonna be very busy yet.

So that's about it for today.. Gonna upload some photos after I get my laptop.

ciaoz..

Popular Posts