Arisu @ Kota Damansara

Korean food...
I miss them!!
And here i am to post about it..

The 4 of us went for Korean Food.
Just happen that my mum is in good mood and don't mind to spend a bit more over dinner.
So we always wanted to go to this restaurant but up until now only we had the chance.

Above is the steam egg..

Ermm... more or less the same like the steam eggs we make at home.

I still love my grandma's steam egg.


If in Korea then this will be bimbibab.. If I'm not mistaken..
I forgotten what they call in Japanese.
Anyway this stone bowl rice tasted very good. Love it. I can finish the whole bowl if we ordered one each. ^^


Then the Kim chi soup..
I always like kim chi..
The kim chi here were good. Tasted good. Not extremely spicy or too salty.


Korean pancake. Which to us chinese is pan fried flour cake.
It's a bit plain lo...
I think bonjouk in hartamas have nicer Pancake compare to arisu.
Anyway it was complimentary.


This... I think is fried veggie... or sauce + veggie and then mix together.
It tasted a bit weird i remember.
But being a veggie lover family.. We finished it anyway.
We don't like to waste food.


Those were the side dish..
Lots and Lots of them...
Some nice and some not..
Then those cooking were beef !! Delicious!!

I like the tauhu side dish and also the kim chi !!!
The front is mengkuang i think..
Then "jiu chai". my left.
The far back is fruit salad.


And of course the sauce for our main dish. The meat and pork.



And there u go..
The summary for ARISU.

If you let me choose without any budget. I'll opt for Daorae in KD.
Their premium beef are nicer,juicier.
Price wise, almost the same as Arisu.
And their side dish also nicer leh...


Popular Posts