Central cafe @ Kota Damansara

This is SUCH a LOOOOOONNNGGGG Time ago post that i should've already posted up.
Anyway me,meg and our neighbor went for lunch here one day before we cut out hair short.

The exterior..

Well, it does looks nice but ...


Central cafe..

Their theme is duckling !!

Cute huh??

It's like Digi. :P

that's me camwhoring.

I was in my shoulder length hair i think..

Wow... So long ago la..


My sis in her long hair too...

And our neighbor.

This is yong chow fried rice. I remembered it was very oily for my liking.

I can't remember how much was it.

Hmm.. thai fried mee hoon i think.

Not nice as well.

but i remembered it was expensive.

the fried noodles also.. yucks.


Fruit juices was good though.

Their menu of the month. the famous ones.



Nothing special about this central cafe in Kota Damansara.

It's just another typical hong kong cafe.

Just like kim gary and wong kok..


Popular Posts