KK Pasar Tani

Get to know from the local that there is a pasar tani around the city. The pasar tani starts at 3pm til late i guess..


what a full range of cigarette from Labuan

I was amazed by the brands of cigarette they have here.. With Astro and Era and so much more that the sellers brought from labuan.

HUGE! Prawns and cutterfish.

Can't help myself from drooling when I saw this huge sotongs!! It cost a bomb of RM15/piece!!

Chicken wings

I love the chicken wings here.. It was so nice. It tasted different from Peninsular.


All the GorengS

If you think KL ramadhan bazaar have lots of goreng's stuff.. Think twice!! Because I spotted a long , And i mean LONG rows of different types of GorengS over here!!

The sotongS
Love the color of the fresh sotongs!


Another new stuff i found in KK pasar tani. Penjaram!!


It's actually flour+water+sugar+coconut+a bit salt cake.
It tasted good. Just simple and nice. I heard from Marina saying that the originals ones is in Black not pandan color.


Huge pumpkins all around.


Seaweed.. New type!! It tasted crunchy.



They sell corals too!!

Grape seaweed
Me and mum was fascinated by this new type of seaweed. It looks like grapes and taste like sea.

You eat it with sambal belacan like the way u eat ulam.


And fresh veggies all over!!

no pictures of fish due to my mum dun wana go near the fishy smell..

Popular Posts