Dell or Apple?

Everyone who knows me know that I'm insane about Mac book... That I will definitely get a Mac Book when I enter my university. The problem now is.. Although I love Mac book but I can't deny that Dell can be my alternative choice as well... Comparing the spec and also the user friendly part, I would say Dell wins.

Microsoft is in our life more than we know. It's basically everywhere and anywhere. As for mac, there might be some programs that Microsoft user can't accept which will then later give me a headache when I need to prepare the assignments and projects.

Comparing the new Mac book and Dell Studio 14 version, I think I'm tempted to buy Mac but I know Dell will be the better choice compare to Mac.

If I buy Mac, I need to get an extra software which is the microsoft office for Mac user which will cost me RM599. Contrast to that, I don't need to pay extra money for microsoft for Dell because my university provide free upload of genuine software for us. Cool Huh??!!

So now the problem now is do I go for Studio 14 or Studio 15 ??

Popular Posts